Ek choti si story......
Yesterday I went for a interview, after doing whole night shift its quite tough task but I went, I reached Andheri Station and got the ticket for Dadar Station, I reached platform no. 5 and there were huge crowed on the platform, train came and with crowd I was in compartment....after 15-20 minute Dadar comes, As I reached Dadar platform, a TC asked me for ticket, I didn't have any problem because I had the ticket, as I gave him my ticket, he said that it is for second class only and you travelled first class compartment, I shoked and I turned around and look carefully on the compartment, ya that was first class....I thought mare bete lal, I said to TC, sir I don't know much about the local trains ruls, I am new in Mumbai....but he said no no, you have to pay fine....at last I paid the fine and realease from there...then I went to my interview venu..
The moral of the story is whenever you travell in Mumbai's local train then be sure you are in right compartment!!..................
The moral of the story is whenever you travell in Mumbai's local train then be sure you are in right compartment!!..................

1 Comments:
Yeh hai mumbai meri jaan... Zara sambhal ke
Post a Comment
<< Home